Day 1: Port Blair – City Tour
On arrival at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relax, we proceed to Carbyn’s Cove Beach & Cellular Jail. Evening enjoy the enthralling Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 2: Port Blair to Excursion to Coral island & Ross Island :
After Breakfast you will be escorted to Andaman Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island and North Bay.
• NORTH BAY
It is also called “The Gate Way to Port Blair”. This place is famous for its coral reefs, exotic verities’ of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. The breathtaking stretch of coral bed leaves you spellbound. North Bay is the foremost snorkeling point of Andaman. Apart from snorkeling and glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving, underwater sea walk facility is also available at North Bay.
• ROSS ISLAND
It was the Capital of Port Blair during British and Japanese regime, prior to India’s Independence. It was named after Sir Daniel Ross a marine surveyor. It was nick named “The Paris of the East”. It is now under the supervision of the Indian Navy. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds. Then back to Hotel. Overnight Stay at Port Blair.
Day 3: Port Blair - Swaraj Dweep Island (Havelock) - Radhanagar Beach
Transfer to Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) by Cruise. On arrival, our representative will receive from Havelock jetty and escort you to check-in to the selected hotel. After little relax, proceed for the world’s most renowned beaches; Radhanagar Beach. Overnight stay at Havelock.
• SWARAJ DEPP (HAVELOCK ISLAND) :-The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie's Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km north east of the South Andaman with an area of 92 Sq.Kms she offers a breathe taking trail of nature expeditions. The island is primarily populated by Bengali settlers. This picturesque Island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkeling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers.
Note: Collect the packed Breakfast from the hotel reception, if you are traveling by early morning Cruise. Ferry timings is mentioned in the tickets provided to you, please report 45 minutes prior to departure with a valid id card. Ferry operation is purely subject to Govt. clearance and weather condition. Class of travel and timings of the ferry is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
Day 4: (Swaraj Dweep) Havelock – Kalapathar Beach - Port Blair.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel' keep your luggage at the reception and proceed for Kala Pathar Beach. After completion of tour, board Green Ocean Cruise / Makruzz / Sea Link and return to Port Blair. Evening free for local marketing. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 5: Port Blair – Airport Dropping
Dropping to airport with memories and terrific holiday at Andaman Islands.
- Accommodation on double/triple sharing basis at above-mentioned hotels / similar in base category rooms.
- Exclusive a/c vehicle for pick up and drop as per the itinerary (not at disposal).
- Daily breakfast-dinner at the hotel.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Makruzz / Green Ocean Cruise / Sea Link / Bhagya Express / Govt. inter-island ferry for Neil & Havelock as per the availability.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- Entry permits | Entry tickets | Parking charges | Boat/ferry tickets wherever applicable.
- GST (5%)