Shirdi - Triamakeshwar - Bhimashankar - Grishneshwar - Ellora Caves - Parli Vaijnath - Aunda Nagnath
Shirdi Sai baba one of the most prominent and popular guru of the 21st century arrived at Shirdi in 1858 and spent 60 years here showing people the spiritual path. Shirdi is filled with his miraculous stories and wisdom one can experience. In 1918 Shirdi Baba attained samadhi preaching the message of universal brotherhood to all.
Jyotirlinga - Lord Shiva relieves his devotees from the clutches of Karma to attain salvation Mukthi. Lord Shiva is worshipped in a divine form known as Jyotitlinga - the most sacred sights of worship in Hinduism. They are 64 holy shrines spread across India out of which 12 are of supreme importance and 9 of them are tucked in rural parts not easily accessible. Tour Times has curated a unique premium luxury package for the darshan of these Jyotirlingas that relieves one from the cycle of birth and death.
Symbolising the limitless form of Shiva, devotees from across the globe come to experience these sacred abodes of Lord Shiva seeking eternal peace. Listed below are the 5 Jyotirlinga Temples of of our itinerary and their significance.
What is included in the tour
- Non AC Sleeper Class Train Ticket (Chennai-Pune-Chennai)
- Day 01 Fresh up in Pune or Bhimshankar
- Ac Transportation
- AC Accommodation by Twin/Triple Sharing basis
- Extra Bed Roll for Triple Sharing
- All Meals(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Toll, Parking, Permit & Driver Bata…..Etc.
- Daily Mineral Water Bottle 1 Liters per day.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Guide /Entry fee
- All Entrance & Darshan Tickets
- Covid – 19 Test Cost, any Medical Cost.
- Cost for Extra soft drinks, liquors, beverages, packaged drinking water, meals/snacks etc apart from the one mentioned above.
- Any expenses of personal nature like laundry, liquor, tips, telephone bills, room service,Porters, Camera charges, boat ride charges, Pony, any other optional/additional tours etc.
- Any expenses caused due to unforeseen circumstances & reasons beyond our control such as train/flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, landslide, roadblock, bad weather, heavy rains etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the head - “Inclusions”.
Pune – Nasik – Shirdi - Aurangabad – Parli Vaijnath – Aundha Nagnath
Day 01: Pune– Nasik
Arrive Pune Railway station /Airpoirt meet our representative proceed to Bhimshankar, On arrival Check into the hotel for freshen up. After fresh up checkout of the hotel proceed Bhimshankar(Bhimashankar is also the source of the river Bhima, which flows southeast and merges with the Krishna river near Raichur)After Darshan proceed to Nasik Check in hotel for dinner and overnight stay at Nasik Hotel.
Day 02: Nasik - Shirdi
After breakfast check out from hotel and visit Triambakeshwar Temple(It is dedicated to the god Shiva and is one of the twelve jyotirlingas where the Hindu genealogy registers at Trimbakeshwar, Maharashtra are kept. The origin of the sacred Godavari river is near Trimbak).After Darshan and proceed to Shirdi, check in to hotel relax. Evening visit Sai Baba Temple (Sai Baba of Shirdi, also known as Shirdi Sai Baba, was an Indian spiritual master who is regarded by his devotees to be a manifestation of Sri Dattaguru and identified as a saint and a fakir).After Darshan back to hotel have dinner and Overnight stay in Shirdi.
Day 03: Shirdi - Aurangabad
After breakfast check out from Hotel proceed to Grishneshwar Temple(Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple, sometimes referred to as the Ghrneshwar or Ghushmeshwar Temple, is one of the shrines dedicated to Lord Shiva that is referenced in the Shiva Purana).After Darshan proceed to visit Ellora Caves (Ellora is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in the Aurangabad district of Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest rock-cut Hindu temple cave complexes in the world, featuring Hinduism in particular and few Buddhist and Jain monuments with Artwork dating from the 600–1000 CE period).Evening return back to hotel for dinner and overnight stay at Aurangabad.
Day 04: Aundha Nagnath – Parli Vaijnath
After Breakfast check out from Hotel proceed to Aundha Nagnath(The town is known for the Aundha Nagnath Temple, which is dedicated to Shiva. The famous tourist spot along with the Temple includes the beautiful Garden and the Reserved Forest Region on the outskirts of the town) . After Darshan proceed to Parli Vaijnath check into the hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Parli Vaijnath.
Day 05: Parli Vaijnath-Pune
After Breakfast visit Parli Vaijnath Temple (Shri Vaijnath Temple is an ancient Shiva temple and is one of the 12 jyotirlinga, located at Parli Vaijnath in Beed district of Maharashtra) After Darshan proceed to Pune Railway Station/ Airport to board the train to your hometown with cherished memories