Divya Desams are the supreme 108 sacred temples of Lord Vishnu, the Vaishnavas on which the 12 Alvars sing in the Divya Prabandha, a collection of 4,000 Tamil verses. These holy abodes of the lord as spread from the Himalayas to Kanyakumari. Among the 108 temples, 105 are located in India, one in Nepal, and last two are outside the Earthly realms. The last two are Thirupalkaddal and Paramapadam. Tirupalkaddal is the ocean of milk and Paramapadam is the Srivaikuntam where lord Maha Vishnu presides.
The Divyadesams can be divided into 7 categories:
- Thondai Naadu temples
- Chozha Naadu temples
- Nadu Naadu Temples
- Pandiya Naadu Temples
- Malayala Naadu temples
- Vadu Naadu Temples
- Vinnulaga Thiruppathigal
Amongs the108 Divya Desams, 80 are situated in Tamilnadu alone and 15 in Kerala.
What is included in the tour
- AC Accommodation
- All Meals(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- All Transfer and Sightseeing by Pvt A/c Deluxe
- Toll, Parking, Permit & Driver Bata..Etc.
- Daily Mineral Water Bottle 1 Liters per day.
- Covid Protetion Kit
- Tour Manager
What is NOT included in the tour
- All Entrance & Darshan Tickets
- Covid – 19 Test Cost, any Medical Cost.
- Cost for Extra soft drinks, liquors, beverages, packaged drinking water, meals/snacks etc apart from the one mentioned above.
- Any expenses of personal nature like laundry, liquor, tips, telephone bills, room service,Porters, Camera charges, boat ride charges, Pony, any other optional/additional tours etc.
- Any expenses caused due to unforeseen circumstances & reasons beyond our control such as train/flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, landslide, roadblock, bad weather, heavy rains etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the head - “Inclusions”.
Day 01 Chennai – Mamallapuram – Thiruvallur – Sholingur
Begin journey from Chennai, Thiru Vellikeni temple, Thiru Ida Venthai (Tiruvedanthai), Thiru Kadalmalai, Thiru Neermalai temple, Thiru Evvul (Tiruvallore), Thiru Nindravoor .Overnight Stay at Sholingur.
Day 02 Sholingur – Kancheepuram
Thiru Kadigai,Thiru Putkuzhi, Nilaththingal Thundathan Perumal, Thiru Padagam, Thiru Pavazlavannam, Thiru Pachaivannam, Thiru Parameshwara Vinnagaram, Thiru Ooragam, Thiru Kaaragam, Thiru Kaarvannam, Thiru Neeragam, Thiru Kalvanoor. Over night stay at Kanchipuram.
Day 03 Kancheepuram – Thirukovilur – Cuddalore
Proceeding to Asthabuyagaram Temple, Thiru Vekha, Thiru Thanka, Thiru Velukkai, Thiru Kanchi,Thirukkovilur, Thiruvehindhipuram. Overnight Stay at Cuddalore.
Day 04 Cuddalore – Chidambaram – Sirkazhi
Early Morning Proceed To Thiru Paarthanpalli, Thirukkavalampadi, Thiru Thevanaar Thogai,Thiru Vellakkulam, Thiru Aarimeya Vinnagaram, Thiru Van Purushothamam, Thiruvaikunda Vinnagaram, Thirumanimada Koil, Thirumanikkoodam, Thiru Thetriyambalam, Thiru Sempon Sei, Thiru Thalaichsanga, Thiruvaali & Thiru Nagari Halt at Sirkazhi. Dinner and over Night stay.
Day 05 Sirkazhi – Mayavaram – Kumbakkonam
Thiru Kannapuram,Thiru Naagai, Thiru Kannangudi, Thiru Kannamangai, Thiruvahithipuram,After this Dharshan Overnight stay at Kumbakonam.
Day 06 Kumbakkonam – Thanjavur – Kumbakkonam
Tiruvelliyangudi,Kolavil Raman,Sikra Shetram, Thiru Cherai Saranathan Temple, Thiru Narayoor,Thiru Nandipura Vinnagaram, Thiru Vinnagaram, Thiru Kudanthai, Thiru Aadhanoor Temple, Thiru Pullabhoothangudi. Night Halt at Kumbakkonam
Day 07 Kumbakonam – Thanjavur – Tiruchirappalli – Srirangam
Thiru Kavisthalam,Thiru Koodalur, Thiru Kandiyur, Thiru Thanjai Mamani Koil, Thirupper Nagar,Thiru Anbil, Thiru Vellarai, Thiru Varangam, Thiru Karambanoor, Thirupper Nagar(Koviladi), Thiru Kozhi( Woraiyur) Over Night stay at Srirangam
Day 08 Srirangam – Ramanathapuram – Madurai
Thiru Mayyam, Thiru Kotiyur, Thiru Pullani Over Night stay at Madurai.
Day 09 Madurai – Tirunelveli
Thiru Maliruncholai, Thiru Mohoor, Thiru Villiputhur, Thiru Thangal, Koodal Azghar Temple, Azhghar Temple.Over Night stay at Hotel Tirunelveli.
Day 10 Tirunelveli -Nagercoil-Chennai
Thiru Varagunamangai Perumal Temple, Thiru Pulingudi, Thiru Tholai Villi Mangalam, Thiru Kulzandhi, Thirupperai, Thiru Kurgur, Thiru Cheevara Mangai, Thiru Kurunkudi. After this dharshan proceed to Chennai Overnight journey