Adi Kailash is the divine abode of Lord Shiva and his consort Parvati Devi. It is believed that Lord Shiva meditates in this mountain with his family. Adi Kailash is one of the Panch Kailash according to Hindu Mythology. OM Parvat and Adi Kailash are considered very sacred in Hinduism. Just a darshan of it can make your inner self enlightened and cleansed. It is believed that the cosmic energy that is prevalent here can transform a person. It is here that King Ravana meditated and was blessed by Almighty Shiva with the strength of 20 arms and brains of 10 head. A picturesque journey, it is sure to rejuvenate ones body, mind and soul. Beautiful temples, land escapes, silky streams, meadows, waterfalls, rivers, snow clad mountains, green pastures, highlands flora and fauna is nature at its best,
What is included in the tour
- Yatra Inner line Permit
- 3-AC/CC Train Ticket from Delhi - Kathgodam - Delhi
- Yatra Transportation by 4- Wheeler/ Tempo Traveller / Any other vehicle from Kathgodam to Kathgodam
- Tamil/English/Hindi/Malayalam Speaking Certified Tour Manager
- Tourist home Accommodations on sharing basis as specified in the itinerary
- Pure Vegetarian Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Toll, Parking, Driver Allowance
- Daily 01 Liter Mineral Water per day per person
- Travel Insurance
- Covid Protection Kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Train / Air fare.
- Any Meals other than that is mentioned.
- Any entrance/darshan tickets.
- Any Type of Medical Expenses
- Extra Days Accommodation & Food Expenses @ 3500/Day (if applicable)
- Covid – 19 Test Cost, any Medical Cost.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Cost for Extra soft drinks, liquors, beverages, packaged drinking water, meals/snacks etc apart from the one mentioned above.
- Any expenses of personal nature like laundry, liquor, tips, telephone bills, room service,Porters, Camera charges, boat ride charges, Pony, any other optional/additional tours etc.
- Any expenses caused due to unforeseen circumstances & reasons beyond our control such as train/flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, landslide, roadblock, bad weather, heavy rains etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the head - “Inclusions”.
Day 1: Delhi – Kathgodam (280 KMs / 7 Hrs) 554 m
Departure from hometown to Delhi by flight. On arrival at Delhi, proceed to hotel after lunch. Proceed to Old Delhi Railway Station at 2000 hrs to board overnight train to Kathgodam. Packed dinner will be provided at the Station.
Day 2: Kathagodam- Pithoragarh(180 KMs / 7-8 Hrs) 1514
Arrival Kathgodam/Haldwani at 0600 hrs fresh up in the railway station and proceed to Bhimtal & Neem Kiroli Baba temple at Kanchi Dham, a very important Ashram often by many Indian and International devotees like Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerburg, the Beetles etc. After visit proceed to Jageshwar Temple and reach Pithoragarh. On reaching Pithoragarh check-in the Hotel for Dinner & Overnight stay on sharing basis.
Day 3: Pithoragarh - Dharchula (100 Kms/ 3 Hrs Approx.) 915 m
Early departure to Dharchula, to process Inner Line Permit and complete local medical fitness. Dinner and overnight stay at tourist rest house - Dharchula
Day 4: Dharchula - Gunji (71 KMs/ 2 - 3 Hrs) 3200 m
After breakfast proceed to Gunji. En-route we will visit beautiful Himalayan villages like Chialekh, Garbyang, Gunji and Napalchu on the way to Gunji. Dinner and Overnight stay at tourist rest house in Gunji.
Day 5: Gunji - Jyolingkong - Adi Kailash-Gunji (68 KMs/3hrs) 4497 m
Leave early morning from Gunji to Mount Adi Kailash. Have darshan of the first Kailash among the panch kailash & experience divine bliss and grace of Mahadev surrounded by natures best. En route have darshan of Kunti Parvat, Pandav Fort and Brahma Parvat, Pandava Parvat and Parvati Mukut. Perform poojas and rituals at the Adi Kailash temple for Lord Shiva & Parvati Devi and take a dip in Parvati Sarovar. After a blissful experience proceed to Tourist Rest House at Gunji for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 6: Gunji - Om Parvat- Nabi/Gunji (22 Kms / 1 Hrs approx.) 4246 m
After breakfast proceed for darshan of natures divine miracle Om Parvat. Where Snow lies on the mountain in the shape of ॐ. Have darshan darshan of Om Parvat and meditate right where the greatest of sages and meditated and performed great tapas. Enroute have darshan of Nag Parvat and proceed to Kalapani, where we arrange for a special group Havan Puja near the Kali Mandir. After the pooja proceed to tourist home for dinner and overnight stay at Nabi/Gunji (If time permits experience Village,cultural performance by locals late evening)
Day 7: Gunji/Nabi - Dharchula - Didihat (158 KMs / 6 Hrs) 3200 m
After breakfast proceed to Didihat via Dharchula. Dinner and overnight stay at tourist rest house at Didihat]
Day 8: Didihat - Bhimtal/Kathgodam (Didihat to Bhimtal 189 KMs/6.30) hrs
After breakfast, proceed to Patal Bhubaneswar, after darshan proceed to Bhimtal for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 09: Kathagodam - Delhi
After breakfast, depart to Kathgodam railway station and board train to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi, Check into hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 10: Delhi - Hometown
After breakfast, the day is at leisure for shopping, post lunch proceed to airport/railway station and board train/flight to hometown.