Adi Kailash is the divine abode of Lord Shiva and his consort Parvati Devi. It is believed that Lord Shiva meditates in this mountain with his family. Adi Kailash is one of the Panch Kailash according to Hindu Mythology. OM Parvat and Adi Kailash are considered very sacred in Hinduism. Just a darshan of it can make your inner self enlightened and cleansed. It is believed that the cosmic energy that is prevalent here can transform a person.
It is here that King Ravana meditated and was blessed by Almighty Shiva with the strength of 20 arms and brains of 10 head. A picturesque journey, it is sure to rejuvenate ones body, mind and soul. Beautiful temples, land escapes, silky streams, meadows, waterfalls, rivers, snow clad mountains, green pastures, highlands flora and fauna is nature at its best,
What is included in the tour
- Yatra Permit
- 3-AC/CC Train Ticket from Delhi - Kathgodam - Delhi
- Transportation by SUV / 4- Wheeler/ Tempo Traveller
- 3 Nights Hotel: In Pithoragarh (1N) and Dharchula (2N), triple/ Twin sharing (Basic Hotel) with attached toilets
- 1 Nights Huts/Tents: Kalapani
- 1 Nights: Old heritage house in Kuti and 2 Nights: Camps Stay in Jyolingkong (Adi Kailash)
- Pure Vegetarian Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Toll, Parking, Driver Allowance
- Daily 01 Liter Mineral Water per day per person
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Kit
- Covid Protection Kit
- Tour Manager
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Train / Air fare.
- Any Meals other than that is mentioned.
- Any entrance/darshan tickets.
- Any Type of Medical Expenses
- Extra Days Accommodation & Fooding Expenses @ 3000/Day (if applicable)
- Horses depend on Availability
- Covid – 19 Test Cost, any Medical Cost.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Cost for Extra soft drinks, liquors, beverages, packaged drinking water, meals/snacks etc apart from the one mentioned above.
- Any expenses of personal nature like laundry, liquor, tips, telephone bills, room service,Porters, Camera charges, boat ride charges, Pony, any other optional/additional tours etc.
- Any expenses caused due to unforeseen circumstances & reasons beyond our control such as train/flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, landslide, roadblock, bad weather, heavy rains etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the head - “Inclusions”.
Delhi - Kathgodam - Pithoragarh (1N Hotel) – Dharchula (1N Hotel) – Nabi (2N Home Stay) - Jyolingkong (1N Camp) - Kuti (1N Guest House) – Dharchula(1N Hotel) – Kathgodam - Delhi
Day 01: Delhi – Kathgodam (280 KMs / 7 Hrs) 554 m
Departure from Chennai/ Madurai/ Coimbatore/ Cochin to Delhi by 1315 hrs. On arrival at Delhi proceed to hotel for lunch and Delhi city tour. Proceed to Old Delhi Railway Station at 2000 hrs to board Train to Kathgodam.
Day 02: Kathagodam- Pithoragarh (180 KMs / 7-8 Hrs) 1514 m
Arrival Kathgodam/Haldwani at 0600 hrs fresh up in the railway station and proceed to Bhimtal first and then go for Neem Kiroli Baba temple at Kanchi Dham, a very important Ashram often by many Indian and International devotees like Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerburg, the Beetles etc. After visit proceed to Jageshwar Temple and reach Pithoragarh. On reaching Pithoragarh check-in the Hotel for Dinner & Overnight stay on sharing basis.
Day 03: Pithoragarh - Dharchula (100 Kms/ 3 Hrs Approx.) 915 m
Early departure to Dharchula, to get Inner Line Permit. Later proceed to available basic hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04: Dharchula – Nabi (85 KMs/ 3-4 Hrs) 3048 m
After breakfast proceed to Nabi, drive through beautiful villages. like Chialekh ,Garbyang Gunji and Napalchu rich in local culture and heritage. On arrival check into Home Stay (Common Washroom) for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 05: Nabi (35 KMs) 3048 m
Early departure from Nabi to the mystical mountain "Om Parvat". It will take approx. 45 minutes by road. On arrival we witness the “Miracle of Nature” ! Snow lies on the mountain in the form of "Om". After darshan and meditation at Om Parvat proceed to Kalapani. If Government permits, proceed for Darshan of Mount Kailash (Subjected to permission by authorities) from Old Lipu Pass, Kindly note this is not part of the itinerary or costing but we will try to make it possible). Return back to homestay in Nabi for dinner and overnight stay. (Total 1-1.5 kms one way trek if we get opportunity to see Mount Kailash)
Day 06: Nabi – Jyolingkong (35 Kms / 1 Hrs approx.) 4572 m
After breakfast proceed to Jyolingkong camp for acclimatisation. When we reach Jyolingkong, we acclimatize our body for the cold weather & higher altitude condition. Guests can take a walk around the village and if claimate and time permits visit Gaurikund near to the foot of Adi Kailash. Return to Camp site for Dinner and overnight stay at Camps (Open Toilet or Portable common Toilet).
Day 07: Jyolingkong - Adi Kailash - Kuti (14 KMs / 1 Hrs) 3700 m
Early departure to the holy Adi Kailash divine to various religions. On arrival experince the bliss of being where Lord Shiva his divine Consort Parvati Devi, Lord Ganesha & Lord Karthikeya reside. Take an optional 2 km parikrama of Parvati Sarovar,proceed to Lord Shiva & Goddess Parvati Temple, which is around 2.5 Km by trekking from our camp site. (Get a majestic glimpse of Mt. Kailash Dharshan aslo) and proceed to Kuti for dinner and overnight stay at Old Heritage Homes. (4-5 people sharing rooms with common toilets). Kuti is named after 'Kunti Devi' the mother of Pandavas.
Day 08: Kuti–Dharchula (100 KMs/3 Hrs)915m
After breakfast, return to Dharchula. for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 09: Dharchula–Kathgodam-Delhi
After breakfast, proceed to Kathgodam en route enjoy the glorious Himalayas during your journey. On arrival proceed to railway station to board train to Delhi at 1530 hrs. On arrival Delhi at 2050 hrs proceed to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 10: Delhi - Chennai
The day is at leisure, free and easy for shopping. Board flight train to hometown.