Vijayawada – Kanagadurga – Mangalagiri - Amaravathy – Mattapally-Badrachalam – Dwaraka Thirumala – Annavaram - Srikoormam – Arasavalli-Simachalam – Penukonda – Bhimavaram – Palakollu – Drakasharmam- Vijayawada
What is included in the tour
- All Transfer and Sightseeing by Pvt A/c Deluxe bus
- Toll, Parking, Permit & Driver Bata..Etc.
- Hall Accommodation.
- All Meals(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Tour Manager
What is NOT included in the tour
- All Entrance & Darshan Tickets
- Covid – 19 Test Cost, any Medical Cost.
- Cost for Extra soft drinks, liquors, beverages, packaged drinking water, meals/snacks etc apart from the one mentioned above.
- Any expenses of personal nature like laundry, liquor, tips, telephone bills, room service,Porters, Camera charges, boat ride charges, Pony, any other optional/additional tours etc.
- Any expenses caused due to unforeseen circumstances & reasons beyond our control such as train/flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, landslide, roadblock, bad weather, heavy rains etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the head - “Inclusions”.
Day 01 : Chennai-Vijayawada
Departure from Madurai 06.00 hrs
Departure Trichy 08.00 hrs
Departure Chennai 14.00 hrs
Arrival Vijayawada 22.00 hrs
Transfer to hotel Night stay.
Day 02: Vijayawada
Holy dip in Krishna River
Perform rituals, Darshan of Kanagadurga
Departure to Mangalagiri 10.00 hrs
Arrive Mangalagiri 11.00 hrs
Darshan of Lakshmi Narasimha swamy
Back to Vijayawada.
Departure to Amaravathy 15.00hrs
Arrive Amaravathy 16.30 hrs
(One of the Pancharama kshetras)
Departure of Vijayawada 18.00 hrs
Arrive Vijayawada 19.30 hrs Night Stay.
Day 03: Vijayawada-Badrachalam
Early departure to Matapally 06.00 hrs
Arrive Matapally 10.00 hrs
Darshan of Narasimha Swamy
Departure to Badrachalam 12.00 hrs
Arrive Badrachalam 20.00 hrs Night Stay.
Day 04: Badrachalam-Dwaraka Tirumala
Morning Bathe in Godavari river,
Darshan of Sree seetha Ramachandra swamy
Departure to Dwaraka Thirumala 13.00 hrs
Arrive Dwaraka Thirumala 17.00 hrs
Darshan of Sri Venkateswara Perumal Night Stay.
Day 05: Dwaraka Tirumala-Visakapatinam
Early Departure to Annavaram 05.00 hrs
Arrive Annavaram 09.00 hrs
Darshan of Sathyanarayana swamy
Departure to Visakhapatnam 13.00 hrs
Arrive Visakhapatnam 15.00 hrs
Visit Kailasagiri, R.k Beach Night stay.
Day 06: Visakapatinam
Early Departure to Arasavalli 06.00 hrs
Arrive Arasavalli 10.00 hrs
Darshan of Surya Narayana temple
Proceed to Srikurmam
Arrive, Darshan of Shri Kurmanadhaswamy
Departure to Simachalam 13.00 hrs
Arrive Simachalam 15.00 hrs
Back to Visakhapatnam Night stay.
Day 07: Visakapatinam-Bhimavaram
Early departure to Penukonda 06.00 hrs
Arrive Penukonda 10.30 hrs
Darshan of Vasavi Kanniga Parameshwari
Departure to Palakollu 15.00 Hrs
Arrive Palakollu 16.00 hrs
Darshan of Kshreera Ramalingeswara swamy
Proceed to Bhimavaram
Darshan of Bhimeswara Swamy Night Stay.
Day 08: Bhimavaram-Chennai
Departure from Bhimavaram 06.00 hrs
Arrive to Drakasharmam 09.30 hrs
Darshan of Natarajar & Manikyamaba
Departure to Madurai 11.00 hrs
Arrive Chennai 07.00 hrs Night Journey