Darjeeling and Gangtok situated in the North East part of the India is a kaleidoscope of cultures and Him alayan traditions. Still true to its soil located in West Bengal & Sikkim, these destinations are filled with natures best. The buddhist monasteries, trekking trails, glaciers, glacier lakes, snow-clad peaks, colonial-era architecture and the mountain railway are wonderful experiences. Honeymooners and family vacationers have loads of adventures and surprises in this package.
What is included in the tour
- 04 Nights Non-AC Accommodation on Double /Twin sharing basis in base category rooms.
- 04 Breakfast, 04 Lunch & 04 Dinner at Hotel during the entire trip (If we have to serve any lunch on Day 01 at outside of the hotel, rate will be different).
- NJP / IXB – Gangtok transfer by 04 Non-AC Innova / Scorpio / Xylo / Similar category vehicle as per Itinerary on point to point basis.
- Tsomgo Lake & New Baba Mandir Excursion by 04 Non-AC Scorpio / Xylo / Similar category vehicle as per Itinerary on point to point basis.
- Gangtok half day sightseeing - Darjeeling transfer by 04 Non-AC Innova / Scorpio / Xylo / Similar category vehicle as per Itinerary on point to point basis.
- Darjeeling Local Sightseeing by 04 Non-AC Innova / Scorpio / Xylo / Similar category vehicle as per Itinerary on point to point basis.
- Darjeeling – NJP / IXB transfer by 04 Non-AC Innova / Scorpio / Xylo / Similar category vehicle as per Itinerary on point to point basis.
- Toll Taxes, Parking charges, Fuel & Driver Bhata as per Itinerary.
- All the presently applicable Hotel Taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train Fare/Flight fare
- Any Meals other than that is mentioned in the head - “Inclusions”.
- Cost for Extra soft drinks, liquors,beverages, packaged drinking water, meals/snacks etc apart from the one mentioned above.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Govt. Service Tax.
- Any expenses of personal nature like insurance, laundry, liquor, tips, telephone bills, room service, mini bars, Porters, any other optional/additional tours etc.
Day 01: NJP RLY. STN. / IXB AIRPORT - GANGTOK
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP station / IXB airport & transfer to Gangtok - "The Capital City of Sikkim". On arrival check-in to your hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: GANGTOK – EXCURSION TO TSOMGO LAKE & NEW BABA MANDIR
Morning after breakfast, excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 Ft / 43 kms, 03 hrs) & New Baba Mandir (13,100 Ft / 16 kms, 01 hr from Tsomgo Lake) (this is a restricted area and entry for foreign national is restricted. They can visit till Tshangu Lake, with a valid permit. They also have to be minimum 02 persons & above is number to visit Tshangu Lake). The depth of the Tsomgo Lake is on an average 50 ft. late afternoon back to Gangtok. (Due to the very high altitude and bad road condition Tsomgo Lake is a landside sensitive zone. If due to landslide or any other reason if Tsomgo Lake is closed, then an alternative sightseeing will be provided on the basis of the on-ground situation). Overnight stay at hotel, Gangtok.
Note: (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will be provided alternate sightseeing.)
Day 03: GANGTOK HALF DAY SIGHTSEEING– DARJEELING
Morning go for half day sightseeing, visit Tashi View point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Flower Show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre (closed on Sunday & other holidays) etc. Later Transfer to Darjeeling along with the river Teesta. Overnight stay in the Hotel in Darjeeling.
Day 04: DARJEELING SIGHTSEEING:
Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga, and back to hotel. After breakfast visit Peace Pagoda, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, PNZ Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), and back to hotel. Overnight Halt at Darjeeling.
DAY 05: DARJEELING - NJP RLY STATION / IXB AIRPORT
After breakfast check out from the hotel, transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for onward journey. Memories Begin!