Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sommarg - Pehelgham
“If there is heaven on earth, it is here in Kashmir” - Jahangir. Kashmir a paradise on earth is not just another destination but an emotion to relish.
What is included in the tour
- Local NAC Transportation
- Accommodation by Twin/Triple Sharing as per the Itinerary
- 04 Breakfast-04 Dinner
- Toll, Parking, Driver Allowance
- 01 litre bottle Per Day Per person.
- Tour Manager
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight fare/Train fare.
- Extra Heating charges in Houseboat & Hotel
- Gondola & Pony ride in Gulmarg
- Garden Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable.
- Any Items of personal nature
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, political
- disturbances etc.
- Any expenses occur due to natural
- climate, security and other unexpected reason.
- Covid – 19 Test Cost, any Medical Cost.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Cost for Extra soft drinks, liquors, beverages, packaged drinking water, meals/snacks etc apart from the one mentioned above.
- Any expenses of personal nature like laundry, liquor, tips, telephone bills, room service,Porters, Camera charges, boat ride charges, Pony, any other optional/additional tours etc.
- Any expenses caused due to unforeseen circumstances & reasons beyond our control such as train/flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, landslide, roadblock, bad weather, heavy rains etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the head - “Inclusions”.
Day 01: ARRIVAL SRINAGAR
Welcome to the Srinagar, The Lake City. On arrival at Srinagar Airport, being your tour of 'Exotic Kashmir'. You will be transferred to Houseboat. After enjoy a romantic 'shikara ride on the Dal Lake. Dinner and overnight stay at the Houseboat.
Day 02: SRINAGAR SIGHTSEEING
The morning after breakfast, check-out from houseboat and start voyage through the renowned Mughal Garden. You will visit Nishat (Garden of Pleasure) and Shalimar cultivate, Chashma Shahi Bagh, Pari Mahal (truly known as a token of adoration) these greenery enclosures are arranged on the bank of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan slopes out of sight. Enroute visit Shankaracharya temple and Hazrat Bal Shrine. Later check-in into hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 03: SRINAGAR - PAHALGAM (100 KMS/ APPROX. 03½ HOUR DRIVE)
After breakfast at the hotel, checkout and transfer on wheel to Pahalgam a lovely tourist spot in Kashmir also addresses as Valley of Shepherds. Pahalgam 2440 Mtrs (vale of Kashmir) Enroute visit Saffron Fields & Outlet. On arrival check-in into hotel. Pahalgam has the surrounding beauty & A small village set in pine and fir forest is pleasing and offers good view. In Pahalgam one can have horse ride and can visit Baisaran, Baadyan & Kashmir valley (on your own cost). Evening free at leisure. Enjoy the delicious dinner and overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 04: SRINAGAR | GULMARG (50 KMS/ APPROX. 2½ HOUR DRIVE)
After breakfast full day excursion of Gulmarg - the most beautiful summer resort in the valley. It is popular for its highest golf course and skiing in winters. You can enjoy a pony ride and also enjoy a Gondola ride (cable car) to Khilanmarg (at your own cost). Return to the hotel by evening for overnight stay.
Day 05: GULMARG - SRINAGAR DROP 02 ½ HOUR DRIVE
After breakfast proceed to Domestic Airport to board flight to hometown.