The Mukthi Marg Yatra: Kasi-Gaya-Allahabad
The oldest continuously habituated cities of the world is Kasi, means light, civilisation knows Kasi as the light of the world. Lord Shiva was so impressed with the knowledge the people of the city had that he desired to stay in Varanasi. Varanasi translates on Hindi as 80 doors to the Ganges. The land of salvation and Mukthi, this sacred pilgrim site is filled with divine knowledge and light. Gaya now Prayagraj known for offering pinda daan to deceased ancestors is yet another significant pilgrim site. Allahabad, the Tiruveni Sangam where the confluence of the three holy rivers (Ganga, Yamuna & Saraswati) happen is a spell binding spiritual experience.
What is included in the tour
- Local Transportation by AC Coach
- Toll, Parking, Driver Allowance
- Accommodation by Twin/Triple Sharing basis
- Tour Manager
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight fare/Train fare
- Pooja, Entrance fee, water bottle, Medical Expenses
- Guide Charges
- Covid – 19 Test Cost, any Medical Cost.
- Cost for Extra soft drinks, liquors, beverages, packaged drinking water, meals/snacks etc apart from the one mentioned above.
- Any expenses of personal nature like laundry, liquor, tips, telephone bills, room service,Porters, Camera charges, boat ride charges, Pony, any other optional/additional tours etc.
- Any expenses caused due to unforeseen circumstances & reasons beyond our control such as train/flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, landslide, roadblock, bad weather, heavy rains etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the head - “Inclusions”.
Day 01: Chennai -Varanasi-Allahabad
Board flight from Chennai,arrive Varanasi meet our representative and head for lunch. After lunch proceed to Allahabad at 1430 hrs. On arrival at 1700 hrs bathe in Holy Triveni Sangam, Darshan of Alopi Devi (Shakthi Peeth), later proceed to hotel for dinner & overnight stay.
Day 02: Allahabad to Varanasi:
After early breakfast, check out and proceed to Varanasi and have Darshan of Kasi Viswanathar, Darshan of Annapoorni & Kasi Visalaksi. In the evening assemble at the Ghats to witness the grand Ganga Aarthi. Later back to hotel for Dinner and Overnight stay in Varanasi
Day 03: Varanasi to Gaya
Early morning take holy bath in the Ganges and Perform Rituals, return to hotel for breakfast and check out at 1000 hrs to Gaya. On arrival Gaya at 1800 hrs, check into hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04: Gaya - Varanasi
Morning proceed to Phalguni river for Pinda Pradanam and dharshan of Vishnu pad, later proceed to visit Maha Bodhi temple, Sita Kund, Janaki temple, Haleshwar Asthan. After lunch proceed to Varanasi at 1400 hrs. On arrival Varanasi check into hotel for dinner and overnight stay
Day 05: Varanasi – Chennai – Hometown
After breakfast checkout and proceed to airport to board flight to Chennai with divine memories.