USA VISITING : 03 Days International Space Camp at Kennedy Space Center(10yrs to 15 yrs International Space Camp and for 15 to 18 yrs ROBOTIC OR ROCKETRY Camp & Certificate From NASA), Walt Disney’s Magical Kingdom, Universal STUDIO WITH Educational Workshop VVIP ENTRY, Niagara Falls, Maid of the Mist, Capitol Building, World War II Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, Statue of liberty, Time Square, Empire State Building, Central Park, UN Office,
What is included in the tour
- Economy Class Airfare
- Domestic Flight Tickets
- USA Student Visa charges
- All Tours & Transfers by AC Coach
- Accommodation with breakfast at a 3/4 star category hotel
- Entry to Local Sightseeing
- Travel Insurance
- Indian meals along with Jain food/ pure veg. / non veg.
- 3 Day A.T.X Program at the Kennedy Space Centre with certificate
- T-shirts to all students for uniform on all days at KSC.
- Graduation Certificate to all Students attending the NASA Camp inside KSC
- Tour manager
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses like laundry, phone calls, soft drinks, chocolates, snacks or any food item apart from above-mentioned meals.
- Any food items in flight
- Transfer for shopping purpose
- Pick & drop transportation from school campus to airport.
- Things not mentioned in Inclusions column/Tour Guide Tips
- Room Service in Hotel & Early Check In / Late Check Out
Kennedy Space Centre
Day 01: Departure from India
Day 02: Arrival @ Orlando
- Arrive at New York airport for connecting flight to Orlando
- On arrival to Orlando, we will be transferred to hotel.
- Dinner will be at Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay will be at hotel.
Day 03: Orlando: Walt Disney’s Magical Kingdom
- Breakfast; visit to Walt Disney’s Magical Kingdom.
- Delight in classic attractions, enchanting fireworks, musical parades and beloved Disney Characters across 6 whimsical lands.
- See fantasy become a reality as you explore Adventure land, Frontier land, Liberty Square, Fantasyland, Tomorrow land and Main Street, USA areas.
- Zoom through the space, become a Swashbuckling Pirate and watch Fireworks light up the sky over Cinderella Castle.
- Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Orlando – Kennedy Space Centre
- Breakfast; then head towards Kennedy Space Centre located on the East Coast of Florida,
- Visit @ATX & Kennedy Space Centre and activities are as follows:-
- Team Engineering Challenges (Truss design project): Students team-up as they are presented with NASA engineering challenges. All engineering builds are based on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics components.
- Activities: Simulator Station – Students will experience a variety of hands–on activities.
Education Training Floor – Students will experience the thrill of motion-based astronaut training simulators modelled after those used to train for the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo and Shuttle Programs. This will include the Multi – Axis trainer, Micro – Gravity Wall and T-Chair (trajectory).
- Zero Gravity Wall – Mission Control Centre
- Astronaut Hall of Fame – Students enjoy a guided tour of the Astronaut Hall of Fame. They will view spaceflight memorabilia, space-related artifacts, and an actual Mercury spacecraft and Gemini Training spacecraft.
- Transfer to Florida Mall. Dinner at an Indian restaurant followed by Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Orlando – Kennedy Space Centre
Vehicle Assembly Building, LC39 Launch Pad, Rocket Garden, Lunch with an Astronaut
Breakfast and transfer to Kennedy Space Centre camp.
- Team Engineering Challenges (Crew Exploration Vehicle Project) – Students will construct and test a model spacecraft designed to protect astronauts during their return to earth.
- Kennedy Space Centre bus Tour – Students will follow the path of the Space Shuttle as it exits the Vehicle Assembly Building (VAB) and onto the Crawlerway for its journey to Launch Pad 39A
- Students will have the opportunity to view the Shuttle Landing Facility
Rocket Garden and Early Space Exploration Tour – Educators will introduce the concept of space travel by guiding students through the early years of NASA. Students will also be able to climb into full-scale Spacecraft mock-ups found throughout the Rocket Garden.
- Lunch with an Astronaut: Meet & Greet an Astronaut – Students will meet an actual Space Explorer, who will lecture about the future of Space Exploration and will be encouraged to ask questions. Photo shoot session with an Astronaut.
- Shuttle Plaza – Educators provide students with a guided tour of “Explorer”, a full-scale mock- up of a Space Shuttle Orbiter.
- IMAX – The dream of Spaceflight comes alive with a Wall of Sound, a five-story screen and realistic 3-D special effects. Dramatic footage shot by NASA astronauts during the actual mission will allow the students to feel like they’re floating alongside with them.
- Transfer to WALMART or Optional HUMMER ride. Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: Orlando – Kennedy Space Centre
Apollo Saturn-V Shuttle, Space Launch Experience & Atlantis Exhibit, ROBOTIC
- Team Engineering Challenges (Rocket Design Project) – Educators lead students through the science of rocketry, propulsion and Newton’s Law as each student constructs then launches their own Air Rockets.
- The Apollo Saturn-V Center – Students are transported into Kennedy Space Centre bus to the spectacular Apollo/Saturn-V Center where dramatic multi-media shows and numerous hands-on displays provide students with an inspirational and exhilarating look into America’s quest for the moon.
- Graduation and Closing Ceremonies – Campers are awarded certificates of completion and receive an autographed souvenir signed by their astronaut guest
- Shuttle Launch Experience – Students “Get Vertical” as they ride the Shuttle Launch Experience an authentic flight simulator designed to replicate the thrill of launching into space aboard the Space Shuttle
- Space Shuttle Atlantis Exhibit – The 90,000 square foot space shuttle Atlantis attraction is the Marquee element of the visitor complex’s 10 year master plan.10-y
Transfer to Florida Mall or Optional sightseeing. Dinner will be at Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 07: Orlando - Universal Studio with Educational Workshop
Island Of Adventure, The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter & Shrek 4D show
Breakfast; then visit to Universal Studio Florida. Unforgettable journey through the unique Islands of Adventure – Universal Studios®, where the world's most cutting edge rides, shows and interactive attractions bring your favourite stories, myths, cartoons, comic book heroes and children's tales to life. Transfer back to hotel with Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08: Orlando – Buffalo
- Breakfast and transfer to Orlando airport to board flight to reach Buffalo.
- Lunch at an Indian restaurant, Buffalo. Proceed to visit Niagara Falls with Maid of the Mist.
- Transfer to hotel. Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 09: Buffalo – Washington
- Breakfast and transfer to Washington en-route Hershey’s Chocolate World.
- Lunch at Hershey’s & later transfer to hotel. Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 10: Washington – New York
- Breakfast; visit US Capitol Visitors Centre, Natural History Museum in Smithsonian.
- Lunch at Smithsonian.
- Twilight tour of
- White House, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial,
- Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial,
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial &
- Transfer to New Jersey and check in to hotel. Dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight stay at hotel in New Jersey.
Day 11: New York
- Breakfast and proceed for Full day tour of New York City,
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
- Lunch at Indian restaurant.
- Visit Times Square, 5th Avenue and Central Park. Visit the Observation Deck at the Empire State building – subject to rush.
- Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 12: New York – Chennai
Breakfast & transfer to JFK - New York airport to fly back to CHENNAI
Day 13: Arrival in India