Kerala tourism tag line – God’s own country, perhaps the reason God’s everywhere in Kerala . Temple as old as 2000 years. the place is a world-class travel destination due to its large array of temples. The architecture of the temples is marvellous and has stones or wooden figures that are beautifully carved. The vast and crowded temple complexes of Kerala offer a fascinating experience of a rich and thriving culture. We have come up with seven days package that will allow you to explore not only the main pilgrimage hubs of Kerala but will also take you to Kanyakumari. Over this seven days package, you will explore the pilgrimage hubs of attractions like Guruvayoor, Cochin, Kottayam, Alleppey, and Trivandrum. Poojas and rituals are conducted in these temples daily and people from all over the world visit these temples for praying.
What is included in the tour
- All Transfer and Sightseeing by Pvt A/c Deluxe bus
- Toll, Parking, Permit & Driver Bata..Etc.
- AC Accommodation by Twin/ Triple Sharing basis
- All Meals(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Daily Mineral Water Bottle 1 Liters per day.
- Covid Protetion Kit
- Tour Manager
What is NOT included in the tour
- English / Tamil Speaking Guide
- Monuments Entry Fees
- Driver Tips
- Covid – 19 Test Cost, any Medical Cost.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Cost for Extra soft drinks, liquors, beverages, packaged drinking water, meals/snacks etc apart from the one mentioned above.
- Any expenses of personal nature like laundry, liquor, tips, telephone bills, room service,Porters, Camera charges, boat ride charges, Pony, any other optional/additional tours etc.
- Any expenses caused due to unforeseen circumstances & reasons beyond our control such as train/flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, landslide, roadblock, bad weather, heavy rains etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the head - “Inclusions”
Day 01: Guruvayoor
Arrive Guruvayoor check-in at the hotel after refreshment & breakfast visit the famous Kodungallur Bhagavathy temple, Guruvayoor Sri Krishna temple, Mammiyoor temple and Anakkotta – the elephant training center. Evening back to hotel for dinner & Overnight stay.
Day 02 : Guruvayoor-Thrissur-Cochin
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Cochin (03 Hrs) on the way visit to Vadakkumnatha Temple, Thrissur. Spend the afternoon with local sightseeing in and around Cochin - the Queen of Arabian Sea, this is one of the finest natural harbors in the World and was one of the major centers for commerce and trade with British, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, etc. Sightseeing attractions in Cochin include Dutch Palace, Marine Drive boating, Chotanickarai bhagavathy amman Temple. Later checkinto hotel for dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 03: Cochin-Munnar
After breakfast proceed to Munnar(Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale, Munnar is 1600 Meter above sea level. This majestic hill station was once the summer resort of the British government in South India.) On arrival check into hotel later spend the day with local sightseeing which covers Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Tea factory, Rose Garden, Elephant camp.Evening back to hotel for dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 04: Munnar-Alleppey
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed to Alleppey (05 Hrs) on the way Visit to Ambalapuzha Srikrishna Temple, check into hotel. Alleppey is an important backwater destination attracting thousands of tourists every year, who come all the way to enjoy Alleppey for what it offers.Enjoy the day with backwaters. Evening back to the hotel for dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 05: Alleppey-Varkala-Trivandrum
Morning after breakfast proceed to Trivandrum enroute visit Janardana Swami Temple is a 2000-year-old temple situated in Varkala, Oachira Temple, Mannarasala Nagaraja temple (dedicated to Naga Devatas), Subramanya temple near Haripad and Ambalapuzha Sri Krishna Temple. Evening arrive Trivandrum check into hotel for dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 06: Trivandrum
Morning after breakfast proceed to visit Sri Padmanabhaswami Temple, Attukal Bhagavathi temple, Trivandrum Zoo, Kovalam Beach.Evening back to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 07: Trivandrum-Departure
Morning after breakfast checkout of the hotel proceed to your hometown with cherished memories.