Guwahati- Shillong - Cheerapunji - Dawki - Mawllong - Kaziranga
The north eastern part of India is engulfed by pristine beauty that is unparalleled. The natural and cultural vibrancy amongst these destinations remain a wonder no matter how many times you visit. There is a sense of amazement at every must see destination here. The practises and myths about the Kamakhya temple, the water falls and adventures with rushers and one horned Rhinos at Kaziranga or the man made root bridge standing the test of time for over 500 years are pinnacles of wonder.
What is included in the tour
- AC Transportation in Plane area
- Non AC Transportation during Hill Area
- Toll & parking charges
- 06 Breakfast-06 Dinner
- Standard Accommodation on Twin Sharing basis
- Non AC Accommodation during hill station
- Daily 01 Liter Mineral Water per
- day per person
- 01 Jeep safari and 01 Elephant safari once during the stay (subject to availability)
- Tour Manager (For 20 pax Min)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight Ticket
- Entrance fees & Guide Charges
- Covid – 19 Test Cost, any Medical Cost.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Cost for Extra soft drinks, liquors, beverages, packaged drinking water, meals/snacks etc apart from the one mentioned above.
- Any expenses of personal nature like laundry, liquor, tips, telephone bills, room service,Porters, Camera charges, boat ride charges, Pony, any other optional/additional tours etc.
- Any expenses caused due to unforeseen circumstances & reasons beyond our control such as train/flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, landslide, roadblock, bad weather, heavy rains etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the head - “Inclusions”.
Shillong – Cherrapunjee - Mwallynong - Rewai - Dawki - Kaziranga - Guwahati
DAY 01: ARRIVAL AT GUWAHATI AIRPORT – KAZIRANGA:
Board flight from Chennai to Guwahati. On arrival Meet and greet at Guwahati Airport/Station and drive to Kaziranga. On arrival check in Hotel. Overnight at Kaziranga.
Kaziranga, the World Heritage Site is the oldest park in Assam & is located on the banks of the Brahmaputra River. Kaziranga National Park is a natural habitat for conservation of biologically diverse flora & fauna. It is inhabited by the world's largest population of one-horned rhinoceroses besides sheltering about 15 species of India's threatened mammals. There is numerous other major wildlife fauna.
DAY 02: KAZIRANGA:
Morning after breakfast full day free for Jeep Safari in Kaziranga National Park. Overnight at Kaziranga.
DAY 03: KAZIRANGA – SHILLONG:
After Breakfast drive to Shillong. En route witness the Umiam Lake or Barapani - is the biggest artificial lake in Meghalaya in midst of sylvan hills adorned by Khasi pines & peerless beauty.On arrival, check-in Hotel. Evening free at leisure to explore the region on own. Overnight in Shillong.
DAY 04: SHILLONG - CHERRAPUNJEE – SHILLONG:
After breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee, the wettest place on the earth, for an awesome day trip. En route visit the famous Elephant. At Sohra, stop at the Duwan Sing Syiem viewpoint for mesmerizing views of the Hills.In Cherrapunjee be witness to the gorgeous Seven Sisters (Nohsngithiang) Falls and Nohkalikai Falls. Later take a soft cave walk inside the Mawsmai Cave. The limestone cave is a natural wonder with innumerable formations inside it. Also visit the Ramakrishna Dainthlen Falls. Drive back to Shillong for overnight stay.
Note: Most of the waterfalls are dry during winter season.
DAY 05: SHILLONG – DAWKI - MAWLYNNONG – SHILLONG
After breakfast excursion to Dawki river, The Indo Bangladesh Border and then to Mawlynnong (The cleanest village in Asia). Later return back to Shillong. Evening visit Local markets. Overnight in Shillong.
DAY 06: SHILLONG GUWAHATI:
After breakfast drive to Guwahati. Visit Maa Kamakhya Temple. Evening enjoy a River cruise over the river Brahmaputra (cruise charges additional). Overnight in Guwahati.
DAY 07: DEPARTURE:
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Guwahati Airport. Memories Begin!