Bhubaneswar - Puri - Konark - Chilika Lake
Odisha is an enigma, as you traverse from East to West or North to South; every bend has an untold story. The deep rooted cultural history, untouched wildlife or religious significance’s this land is a surprise that’s waiting to be explored. This comprehensive itinerary offers you the best of it all.
What is included in the tour
Local Transportation by AC Coach
Toll, Parking, Driver Allowance
AC Accommodation by Twin sharing basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Economy class Airfare
- Monuments Entry Fees
- Driver Tips
- Covid – 19 Test Cost, any Medical Cost.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Cost for Extra soft drinks, liquors, beverages, packaged drinking water, meals/snacks etc apart from the one mentioned above.
- Any expenses of personal nature like laundry, liquor, tips, telephone bills, room service,Porters, Camera charges, boat ride charges, Pony, any other optional/additional tours etc.
- Any expenses caused due to unforeseen circumstances & reasons beyond our control such as train/flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, landslide, roadblock, bad weather, heavy rains etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the head - “Inclusions”
Odisha (formerly Orissa), an eastern Indian state on the Bay of Bengal, is known for its tribal cultures and its many ancient Hindu temples. The capital, Bhubaneswar, is home to hundreds of temples, notably the intricately-carved Mukteshvara. The Lingaraj Temple complex, dating to the 11th century, is set around sacred Bindusagar Lake.
Day 01: Bhubaneswar
Reach Bhubaneswar. Check-in at Hotel. After Lunch visit of Parsurameshwar Temple, Mukteshwar Temple, Rajarani Temple and Lingaraj Temple. Overnight Stay at Bhubaneswar.
Day 02: Bhubaneswar - Puri
Today we visit Khandagiri and Udaigiri Caves. Drive to Puri, on the way visit Chaushathi Yogini Temple and Dhauli Rock Edicts. The Caves of Udaigiri and Khandagiri dating back to 3rd Century BC are worth visit of the Sculptures of age old Artists depicting the Social life of the people of that age. Visit Pipli Artisan village. Evening free for shopping and beach visit. Overnight stay at Puri.
Day 03: Puri - Konark - Puri
Today we visit Jagannath Temple - one of the major pilgrimage centers of India Second half we proceed to Konark Sun Temple. It attracts around one lakh devotees every day from all around the world. We visit Chhaitana Stone Carving Village and Chandrabhaga beach way back to Puri. Overnight stay at Puri.
Day 04: Puri - Chilika Lake
Today morning we visit Asia's largest brackish water lake at Chilika. On arrival enjoy boating at the lake to spot the wild Asiatic Irrawaddy Dolphins at the mouth of the Bay of Bengal and Chilika Lake. Way back to Puri visit Alarnath Temple and Raghurjpur Patachitra Village. Overnight stay at Puri.
Day 05: Departure from Bhubaneswar
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Airport / Railway station at Bhubaneswar.