What is included in the tour
- 11 Nights’ Non – AC Accommodation on sharing basis in base category rooms.
- Meal Plan: 11 Breakfast & 11 Dinner at Hotel during the entire trip (as per Hotel fixed menu with local flavour).
- All transfers & sightseeing as per Itinerary on point to point basis. (AC will not work on Hills).
- Madhuri Lake, Bumla Pass Excursion will be done by 03 Non-AC Sumo / Maxx as per Itinerary on point to point basis.
- Inner Line Permit for Arunachal Pradesh.
- Fuel & Driver Bhata, Toll Taxes, Parking charges as per Itinerary.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Train / Air fare.
- Any Meals other than that is mentioned.
- VIP Darshan at Kamakhya Temple, Ferry Charges for Umanand Temple Visit,Brahmaputra River Cruise.
- Covid – 19 Test Cost, any Medical Cost.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Cost for Extra soft drinks, liquors,beverages, packaged drinking water,meals/snacks etc apart from the one mentioned above.
- Any expenses of personal nature like laundry, liquor, tips, telephone bills, room service,Porters, Camera charges, boat ride charges, Pony, any other optional/additional tours etc.
- Any expenses caused due to unforeseen circumstances & reasons beyond our control such as train/flight delays,rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots,strikes, landslide, roadblock, bad weather,heavy rains etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the head -“Inclusions”.
DAY 01: GUWAHATI – SHILLONG:
After on arrival at Guwahati Airport or Railway Station, board on vehicle & transfer to Shillong. Shillong, also known as ‘The Scotland of the East’ is the capital city of Meghalaya. En route visit the largest manmade lake of Northeast India – Umium Lake. Reaching Shillong after 3 hours journey (approximately), check-in at Hotel. Overnight in Shillong.
DAY 02: SHILLONG – DAWKI – MAWLYNNONG – SHILLONG:
Wake up early and post breakfast. Then drive to Mawlynnong. Today, explore the cleanest village Mawlynnong in the world. Take the sky walk. Spectacular view of the living Root Bridge. After that drive to Dawki. Dawki is the gateway to Bangladesh where major export and import transactions take place. It is a splendid drive of 45 kilometres passing through deep gorges and ravines, which is certainly a thrilling experience. On approaching Dawki is the Umngot River, the Umngot River is the natural boundary between Ri Pnar or Jaintia Hills with Hima Khyrim of Khasi Hills over which is a single span suspension bridge was constructed. Later back to Shillong. Overnight at Shillong.
DAY 03: SHILLONG – CHERRAPUNJEE – SHILLONG:
Morning after breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee which is famed for being the wettest place in the world. After a drive of 1 ½ hours amid Pine Trees and Mists, reach Cherrapunjee. Cherrapunjee possesses some exotic waterfalls and impressive limestone caves. In Cherrapunji, visit the Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sister Falls, Mawsmai Caves, Rama Krishna Mission, Eco Park and the Thangkharang Park. Later back to Shillong. Overnight in Shillong.
DAY 04: SHILLONG – TEZPUR:
After breakfast, check out from the hotel & drive to Tezpur. Tezpur is an enchanting city that boasts a handful of beautifully kept parks, appealing lakes as well as it's additionally called as the 'Cultural Capital of Assam'. On arrival at Tezpur, check in at Hotel. Overnight stay at Tezpur.
DAY 05: TEZPUR – BOMDILA:
After breakfast check out from the hotel and visit Chitralekha Park, Maha Vairabh Temple. Later drive to Bomdila. En-route visit Tipi Orchidarium, a glass house with over 7500 Orchids. On arrival check in at hotel & overnight stay at Bomdila.
DAY 06: BOMDILA –TAWANG:
Morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel. Then visit Bomdila Monastery – a beautiful monastery amidst nature. Later proceed to Tawang, enroute visit Sela Pass (13703 ft) and Sela Lake which gives some delightful views of eastern Himalayan ranges, followed by a visit to Jaswant Garh Indo Chinese War Memorial – a memorial in honour of late Jaswant Singh Rawat. Reaching Tawang (143 km, 7hrs) check in at Hotel. Overnight at Tawang.
DAY 07: TAWANG:
Depart to visit Tawang Monastery Tour after breakfast. The Monastery was established in the 15th Century by Lama Urgen Sangpo. Tawang Monastery is almost 400 years old and accommodates over 500 monks and houses priceless Buddhist texts and scriptures. Tawang Monastery is blessed with an 18 feet high statue of Lord Buddha situated at 10,000ft among the exotic Himalayan mountain ranges overlooking the Tawang-Chu valley.
Later visit the War Memorial commemorating the bravery of the Indian Soldiers of the Indo – China War of 1962. Overnight at Hotel in Tawang.
DAY 08: TAWANG – MADHURI LAKE – BUMLA PASS – TAWANG:
Full day trip to Madhuri Lake, Bumla Pass subject to permission granted by DC office, Tawang. Overnight at Tawang.
DAY 09: TAWANG – DIRANG:
Today morning after breakfast drive back to Dirang, En route visit Jang Falls to get a breath-taking view of waterfalls this is one of the most spectacular waterfalls which offers a pristine and beautiful experience. On arrival at Dirang, check in at Hotel & Overnight stay.
DAY 10: DIRANG – GUWAHATI:
After breakfast drive back to Guwahati. En-route visit Maha Mrityunjoy Temple. Reached Guwahati check in at city hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Guwahati.
DAY 11: GUWAHATI LOCAL SIGHTSEEING:
Early Morning visit the famous Maa Kamakhya Temple on the Nilachal Hills (10 kms) – a seat of the Tantric cult in India and one of the 108 Shakti Pethas in the country. Then back to hotel. After breakfast visit Sri Shankardeva Kalakshetra-a cultural centre with a fine exposition of the life and culture of the people of Assam, Balaji Temple. Enjoy Brahmaputra Rope way on the River Brahmaputra (Payment Direct). At evening, enjoy the River Cruise on the mighty River Brahamaputra (Payment Direct). Overnight in Guwahati.
DAY 12: DEPARATURE:
After breakfast, check out from the hotel & transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station. Memories Begin!