What is included in the tour
- 04 Star Category Accommodation bytwin sharing basis
- Helicopter flying from Dehradun to theChardham.
- Palki or Pony at Yamunotri
- Hemkund Sahib aerial darshan.
- Complimentary Stay at Dehradun onyour date of arrival.
- Local Sight Seeing Tour Times guides atall four destinations.
- VIP Darshans.
- Helicopter handling charges.
- Airport & hotel transfers at Dehradun.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight Fare/Train Fare to Dehradun
- Airport Pick up and Drop
- Covid – 19 Test Cost, any Medical Cost.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Cost for Extra soft drinks, liquors,beverages, packaged drinking water,meals/snacks etc apart from the one mentioned above.
- Any expenses of personal nature like laundry, liquor, tips, telephone bills,room service,Porters, Camera charges, boat ride charges, Pony, any other optional/additional tours etc.
- Any expenses caused due to unforeseen circumstances & reasons beyond our control such astrain/flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical vacations, riots, strikes, landslide,roadblock, bad weather, heavy rains etc.
- Charges for extra weight in Heli(above 75 KGs for passenger & above 5 KGs for luggage)
- Anything not mentioned in the head -“Inclusions”.
- BADRINATH - KEDARNATH - GANGOTRI - YAMUNOTRI
- Helicopter Services For Full Circuit | VIP Darshan | Star Accomodations at all destinations
| Ariel Darshan of Hemkund Sahib Local Sightseeing | Pony / Palki at Yamunotri
Maha Rudra Abhishekam at Kedarnath
Day 01: Dehradun (Yatra Briefing)
• Dehradun is the base for the Helicopter-tour. It is the starting & ending point.
• Pick-up from Dehradun Airport/railway station/bus stand to the hotel.
• Passengers should try to reach Dehradun by 02:00 pm, or earlier so that they are completely ready to start their Chardham journey the next day early morning.
• In the evening, our team will be doing the tour briefing to the passengers. Up to 5 kg per person will be permitted due to limited space in the chopper.
Day 02: Yamunotri Dham (Sahastradhara to Yamunotri)
Passengers will check out early in the morning from the hotel at 05:00 am. They will be transferred from the hotel by our staff & taken to Sahastradhara Helipad.
• After reaching Kharsali, the passengers will check-in at the hotel which is nearby.
• After breakfast, passengers will be taken to Yamunotri Darshan.
• Approximate time is taken for Yamunotri Temple Darshan: Approximately 05 hrs 30 mins (roundtrip). Yamunotri trek is 06 km one-way. Hotel in Kharsali: Hotel Yamuna Parmarth, or similar (AP basis – B, L, D)
Sightseeing at Kharsali - Hot Spring at Yamunotri Temple, Yamuna Mata Temple, Shani Temple.
Day 03: Gangotri Dham Yamunotri to Gangotri
Passengers will check out early in the morning.
● After landing at Jhalla, passengers will be taken to Harsil village & checked in into the hotel.
● Harsil, the second destination of our tour, also known for the extensive apple orchards and Rajma, is the most scenic and beautiful destination of this tour.
● Passengers will be taken for Gangotri Dham darshan after breakfast.
● The approximate Time is taken for Gangotri Temple Darshan is 3 hrs 30 mins (round-trip). The road distance to Gangotri temple is approx. 25 km, which is roughly an hour drive
Day 04: Kedarnath Dham (Gangotri to Sersi)
Passengers will be checked-out by 0600 hrs. Arrival at Sersi will be by 0730 hrs.
● From Sersi village we operate the shuttle services for the Kedarnath.
● Passengers will be transferred to Kedarnath Dham for darshan through shuttle services flight, after their breakfast.
● Approximate time is taken for Kedarnath Temple Darshan: 02 hours.
● The shuttle services flight Sersi to Kedarnath is approx. 07 minutes long.
Sightseeing at Sersi - Triyuginarayan Temple- It is the place witnessing the marriage of Lord Shiva & Goddess Parvati
Day 05: Badrinath Dham (Sersi to Badrinath)
Passengers will have breakfast at Sersi & be ready for their flight to Badrinath by 0800 hrs.
● Passengers will be taken for darshan to Badrinath temple in the afternoon after lunch.
● Approximate time is taken for Badrinath Temple Darshan: Approx. 01-1.5 Hrs is taken to have darshan at the Badrinath Temple. Passengers will be taken from Hotel to the temple by car.
Sightseeing at Badrinath ○ Mana Village – Known as the ‘Last village of India’, due to its proximity to the China border, Evening Aarti at Badrinath Temple – Swaran/Chandi Aarti (on an additional payment basis directly at Badrinath), Ariel Darshan of Hemkund Salib
Day 06: Dehradun (Badrinath to Sahastradhara)
Passengers who have booked for Maha Abhishek Puja, have to be ready early morning by 0330 hrs.
Puja shall take place from 0430 hrs to 06:30 hrs.
● Badrinath Ji hotel check-out time is 7:30 am.
● The estimated time of arrival will be 09:30 hrs at Sahastradhara. On arrival, our team will be present to receive the passengers. Later, they will be taken to Dehradun hotel to collect the luggage from cloakrooms, and then be dropped at the airport/railway station to your hometown